V 1.81 Update
Increased AI Aggression
Ai is more likely to engage you multiple times in a single turn.
New notification UI
We've updated notification system to make it more useful and informative. Notifications messages now appear as scrolling list on the left-hand side of the screen. Notifications can be filtered based on priority or disabled off in the game options menu.
Better load times
Starting a new game is significantly faster.
- Improved level loading time
- Updated notification system. Notifications now appear on the left-hand side of the screen rather than the tab on the right. Notifications can be filtered based on priority or turned off in the game options menu.
- Ai is more likely to engage you multiple times in a single turn.
- Fixed occasionally blank battle prediction text on the Battle Preview window.
- Fixed an issue preventing Malevolent "Eager" traits bonus from show up in tooltips.
- Make the "Can not afford" and "Can afford" colors on tier 1 mercenaries more distinct.
- Replaced "Tariff Stations" tech specialization with "Trade Tariffs" in all tech trees.
- Fixed issue preventing Assault Carriers from using High Capacity Carrier Modula.
- Fixing a case where sometimes a player is blocked from attacking an asteroid it had previously attacked and blown up.
- Added collapse and expand buttons to each header in the campaigns/scenarios list, to allow collapse scenarios for that campaign. This will allow us to add more campaigns in the future.
- Built units now start with full movement points.
- Mining colonies being attacked or culture flipped now give an alert instead of displaying the battle confirmation dialog.
- The rebellion status of a planet is now properly cleared upon successful invasion
- Fixed a save crash in multiplayer.
- Fixed several bugs that would make the audio stop playing in mid-game.
- Fixed a rare infinite loop while looking for patrol tile when the ship has no battle rating power.
- Fixed an infinite tooltip loop.
- Custom maps now properly randomize anomalies if the option is checked.
- Added "Planets Annexed" to match reports
- "Random" opponents can be assigned to teams.
- Ship descriptions now remove multiple spaces
- The email address entry field now gets keyboard focus when the Registration dialog is opened.
- Updated the Mercenary ship "The Wraith" to make it clear it gives a fleet-wide buff to repair.
- Updated Mercenary ship "The Willow" to have a Jamming of 75% from 50% to match its description. Also changed the tooltip from Evasion to Jamming.