V 2.21 Update
- New improvement: Galactic Mainframe. Can't be built on one's homeworld. Acts as a hub for other research buildings.
- Deep core mine base social production increased from 1 to 3, provides a universal manufacturing bonus to adjacent tiles.
- Various reclassifications of improvements for the AI
- Hyperspace project provides a +3 to neighboring research
- Brindle's Observatory adjacency research bonus increased from 2 to 3
- Kimberley's Refuge is now indestructible, provides +3 to the neighboring population.
- City population cap reduced from 16 to 9.
- City food cost increased from 2 to 3.
- Cities provide +2 level bonuses to Research, Manufacturing, Wealth and Influence improvements!
- Colonial hospital is now indestructible
- Colonial hospital population growth increased to 0.1 flat per turn
- The GIA provides a +1 influence adjacency bonus
- Consulate now provides a flat +1 influence per turn bonus
- Consulate goes up by +1 influence per turn for every other influence improvement that is adjacent
- Various higher level influence buildings receive the same benefit as the Consulate plus keep their existing benefits
- Changed most galactic events to only occur ONCE rather than once for each player. This should also eliminate the Pirate spam.
V2.21 Forum Post