V 3.02 Update
- Added a new adviser popup when its past turn 20, the player has more than 1000 credits and hasn't rushed anything yet.
- Fixed an issue where colony list would flicker after multiple invasions
- Fix to keep players from queuing up trades through the first contact dialog and confusing the game about trade partners.
- Increased the max player count for ludicrous map size to 100.
- Fixed an AI issue that allowed freighters to go way beyond their normal range
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't upgrade Hydroponic Farms
- Removed references to the non-existent "monument" achievement
- Added the ability to trade from the first contact dialog
- Removed a merciless text dialog form the benevolent trade message
- Crash fixes
- Fixed a rare bug where if an AI surrenders to another AI, and then that AI also surrenders to you. (confused? yes so were we!)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Advanced Colony Capital to provide less Morale than the building it upgraded from.
- Fixed an issue where Uncommon nebulas in map setup produced too many nebulas
- Fixed an issue keeping the Quantum Power Plant from being build-able
- Fixed an issue blocking the Embassy if you built another Diplomatic Building
- Fixed an issue blocking the bank if you built another financial building
- Fixed an issue blocking the Labor Mission if you built another labor building
- Fixed an issue causing the Tourist Haven to block other tourism improvements
V3.02 Forum Post