Jump to navigation Jump to search
V 3.01 Update
- Paxton's Emporium (what is sold here btw? Hair products?) is no longer a colony wonder (it is already a galactic wonder)
- The tutorial starts now with additional ships.
- Typo fixes
- Various crash and stability fixes
- Fixed crash caused by having a unit in transit to a planet, and then the planet is destroyed via event
- Fixed crash in civ builder if you try to create a civ before starting a skirmish
- Fixed issue where the "cannot build close to starbase" error message was showing %d instead of the actual distance when loading a save game
- Fixed issue where exporting a ship design from the title screen would export a cube instead of the actual model
- Fixed text coloring issue on the "Traits & Abilities" tab button on the civ builder
- Fix to a broken first contact message
- Added a new advisor popup when its past turn 20, the player has more than 1000 credits and hasn't rushed anything yet.
- Prevented a case where after AI#1 would surrender to AI#2, the AI #2 would surrender as well. Confused? Me too.
- Synthetic life factions will no longer get the high morale events. Robots are neither happy or sad.
- Fixed crash caused by AI trying to change the fleet composition of an invasion fleet while an invasion is finishing up
- Fixed error where galaxy sizes were being disabled whenever the user's machine had the exact required amount of RAM
- The Shopping Center is again buildable
- Shopping Center now gives +30% gross income, +1 adjacency bonus to Approval and +1 adjacency bonus to population
- Fixed an issue where High Yield Farming was showing up as Intensive Farming
- Fixed an issue that made the Galactic Intelligence Agency unbuildable if you built an embassy or other diplomatic improvements in your empire
- Switched some "Planetary Defense" references in the tech tree to "Resistance"
- The AI will no longer eject colony ships with no population.
- Fixed several UI clipping issues when the UI scale is set to "Large"
- Social/military tooltip breakdowns now shows the base value for manufacturing even if Crusade is not owned.
- Reloading a save game with trade routes multiple times will no longer crash
- Fixed several other crashes
- "Missing DLC" dialog now shows the correct strings
- The galaxy preview movie now shows even if particles are turned off
- Fixed a problem where some factions couldn't be selected for MP
- Timing out when restoring a multiplayer game no longer crashes
- Planet generation system will no longer place an Arable land and a trade resource on the same tile.
- Ships with citizens on them can no longer be scavenged (prevents a stuck turn)
- Custom maps made prior to 3.0 now start arable land
- Fixed an issue where Espionage Specialization said it grants a free spy when it actually increases spy levels
- Added the ability to disable Crises to game options
- Fixed issue where switching from a government with fewer cabinet member slots, to a government with more cabinet slots, would cause there to be an entry filled with a cabinet member to be grayed out
- Commonwealths are now enabled for multiplayer
- Newly created Commonwealth factions will properly use inherited trade ships.
- Fixed crashes related to creating commonwealths with factions that award bonus mercenaries