Jump to navigation Jump to search
V 3.1 Update
- Synthetic races are better at killing you
- Synthetic life forms will not longer try to build farms. Instead, they'll destroy the arable tiles to make room for something more useful to them.
- Crusade: AI better at gaining citizens at higher difficulty levels.
- Fertile tiles are more common.
- Prolific ability population growth reduced from 0.2 to 0.1 (otherwise it was basically tripling initial population growth).
- Aururus Arberetum provides a % growth benefit instead of a flat so that a given player (such as an AI player) doesn't gain a disproportionate advantage from having one.
- Mercenaries: Avatar mercenary antimatter cost increased from 1 to 5.
- Intrigue: Changed the "Destroyed Planets" crisis outcomes to be only "mostly destroyed."
- Custom Colors: Design your own color palettes for custom factions, ships, the UI and maps..
- Population growth now shows 2 significant digits.
- Added a button on the title window to force sync the mods. Use this if you have subbed/unsubbed to ships or civs outside of the game and that content isn't showing up correctly.
- Crusade: Shows your leader instead of the news robot on the Citizen screen.
- Fixed a few MP crashes
- Typo fixes: For extreme colonize, it is Barren, not Desert planet types.
- Base Game only: AI will not try to research Crusade specific techs.
- Mercenaries: AI no longer tries to "mine" the Bazaar