Jump to navigation Jump to search
V 3.2 Update
- Stars are placed a slightly further apart than before in order to make each system independent from others.
- AI more aggressive at sending out constructors to build starbases
- Personality traits are given much greater consideration when deciding what topics the civilization wants to discuss.
- Personality traits are now given much greater consideration for deciding what types of ships to build when at peace.
- Personality traits are now given much greater consideration when deciding what kinds of treaties and offers to give to the player.
- Diplomacy ability bonus to relations reduced from 2 to 1.
- AI manages its tax rate more effectively.
- Changed default # of colonies before a government is allowed from 3 to 2.
Heroes of Star Control
- If you don't own the either the Mercenaries or Intrigue expansion packs, you can now still get Jeff
- Jeff is already perfect and shuns your attempts to "upgrade" him
- Added custom Starbases for Mukay, Tywom, and Free Trandals (Mowlings starbases are unchanged)