Jump to navigation Jump to search
V 3.8 Update
- UI Layout updates
- Updated most screens and them to use Fonts, colors, and font sizes consistently.
- Made fonts bigger wherever possible.
- General cleanup of margins and list entries wherever possible.
- Removed extra Returns from the word on the street blurbs.
- Move some of the options dropdowns in options screens to keep them from clipping.
- Fix alignment issue on the Drath starting screen.
- Starting ships don't append a number to their name unless another ship of the same design has already been spawned. This is to support custom flavorful names for core starting ships from starting ship designs
- Updated starting ship names of factions added to the game after Crusade.
- As soon as someone controls an Ascension crystal, have an icon show up and informs you that Ascension has started. Mousing over should show you how far along each civ with *Ascension is from ascending as a % bar with (turns).
- Shipyard display now shows how much production is being sent to that shipyard, so you know how fast it can build things.
- Fix an issue causing the unit buttons from not showing up in Medium UI on the Colony List screen.
- Planet view list now displays research
- Fix Tourism exploit in Crusade version of the Consulate.
- The AI has been ordered top stop freezing time to keep its mission ships safe. (stuck turn fix).
- Addressed "word on the street" grammar and spelling mistakes
- Removed duplicate planet data in crusade and base game data folders that could potentially cause bad things(TM)
- Adjusted the choose civ screen to improve text wrapping
- You can adjust the difficulty level mid-game through the options screen (single player only).
- Fixed a bug that prevented commanders from being assigned to United Earth ships.
- Minor adjustments to the tutorial text