Jump to navigation Jump to search
V 4.1 Update
Added the ability to crossplay with Epic players
Languages are now set in game (not in the Steam launcher).
- Fixed an issue that causes icons to vibrate (especially over planets)
- Fixed an issue where friends wouldn't always show up in your friends list.
- Crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where fonts wouldn't load when installed to a directory with non-Ascii characters.
- Fixed an issue where movies wouldn't play when installed to a directory with non-Ascii characters.
- Fixed an issue where music wouldn't play when installed to a directory with non-Ascii characters.
- Fixed an issue where some user names would show up in quotes in the MP lobby.
- Fixed a timing issue where some DLC could show as disabled even if they are owned.
- Removed Synthetic Population cap modifiers from the precursor worlds.
- Removed food cost from the Colonization Center.
- Diplomatic Corps has an increased prod cost and provides +1 Diplomacy.
- Galactic Council has an increased prod cost and provides +1 Diplomacy.
- Avatar-278 mercenary Antimatter cost reduced from 5 to 1.
- The Pollen mercenary ship now correctly states that it provides +20% Raw Production to the world it colonizes instead of +25%.
- New icons on the artifact screen for Betatron Collider, Nanite Transmitter, Preumbral Beacon, Bernal Sphere, Empathy Engine, Precognitient Sensor and the Kiln of Worlds.
- Fixed a bunch of improvements that incorrectly said they cannot be destroyed.
- An email will be sent to your mother for making inappropriate ships in the ship designer.
- Typo fixes.
- The game will now warn you about your directory path if you install it to a directory with non-Ascii characters.